Friday, November 13, 2009

if i stay in one place i lose my mind, i'm a pretty impossible lady to be with


I keep thinking of things I should post and then not doing it. I guess I get distracted, or decide they're not worthy, or whatever.

there are some pretty awesome characters in my life here. this kid I hung out with last night, Sam - I met him the first week here - he's the spitting image of Kurt Cobain, with shorter hair. no actual similarities between the two, though, Sam is kind of obsessed with and in love with everything and everyone in the world all at once. when I randomly see him passing through Kenmore Square he stops and hugs me and everyone who's with me, which is quite amusing. the first night I met him was at a concert, the duration of which he spent staring openmouthed at the stage, as if they were absolutely blowing his mind. I've now seen him do this for three other bands and an episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." and I honestly think it's genuine.

loads more. I live across the hall from a Jewish feminist from Cleveland who's letting me steal basically her entire iTunes library this weekend. I'm friends with a boy from the Bronx who loves Katy Perry and is wearing bright red jeans today (and is actually straight). and I've come to the conclusion that people from Kentucky apparently have more intense southern accents than people from Tennessee, even though Tennessee is farther south. the things you learn in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment