Sunday, November 7, 2010

been waiting a long time for this moment to come.

I've done some scary-ass things and some ridiculously demanding things in my life. I've driven in Chicago rush hour traffic, in a blistering downpour so I couldn't see five feet in front of me. I've climbed up the sides of cliffs in Colorado. I've thrown punches at people who could beat the shit out of me, and I've thrown myself down on the ice in front of hockey pucks traveling fast enough to hurt me pretty badly. I love that shit. I'm not scared of getting hurt playing sports, or hanging off the sides of mountains or standing up to the mosh pit at a Dropkick Murphys show (okay, a little scared of that, but it's always totally worth it).

This week, all I have to do is ask a friend of mine a question. A short, simple-sentence kind of question. And I'm so fucking terrified about that, I can't even think about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment