Wednesday, May 5, 2010

pictures of cool stuff I've done in the last 24 hours

Fenway Park, foolz. one of the greatest places in the world. contrary to how it looks here, it did not rain.

and the Sox won in epically clutch bottom-of-the-eighth fashion and my two favorites were heroes. Pedroia = favorite human.




Blue Line train to Revere Beach today. I take pictures of the T a lot.

THIS IS NEAR ME. an hour out on the T, anyway.

oh hallo I am in the ocean

living there someday. or a comparable place in New England or Northern California.

3 comments:

  1. you're pretty :) and so are your badass pickchas XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. so. i know you're all busy being cool and having things to do that don't involve the intarwebs but i still think you should blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA I didn't even see this comment but now I have blogged, ahaha XD I was having issues figuring out what to say, that's all.

    ReplyDelete