Thursday, September 30, 2010

radio clash on pirate satellite

- I'M ON THE RADIO TONIGHT. everybody should listen to it. go to www.wtburadio.org and click "listen live" up at the top, from 10-12. I'm actually playing music this week. still refining the playlist. there's no theme this week so it's just whatever I feel like playing that fits the theme of "ska, punk and other junk". WOOOO!

- the Giants alone among teams I support are still in playoff contention. got to see Mr. Lincecum throw 11 strikeouts last night after a shaky first inning for the win, and that Buster kid display some excellent plate discipline to get on base for Burrell to homer him in. it was a nice, neat, well-executed game. go team! sadface for the Sox being officially eliminated, but we knew that was coming forever. next year, boys, next year. Pirates, well. let's just try to keep it below 100 losses next year, shall we? baby steps.

- life's moving along here. I need to go buy food because I don't have any. I need to study for my Spanish test because the subjunctive is difficult. I need to know if I'm spending my afternoon at Harvard tomorrow but my texts to my buddy aren't going through. ALAS.

- I can't write songs, but here's a thing I wrote yesterday:

you’re every other thought that runs through my head

you’re the reason when I’m happy and the reason when I’m sad

build my days around seeing you

keep a running score of all the things you do

waste of time to be with anybody else

I’m tired of having all this time to myself

I’m all fucked up, I don’t eat right

I can’t go to sleep till the middle of the night

hope nobody sees

the way I look at you

every day I give myself away

but there’s nothing I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment