Sunday, September 13, 2009

"we're all tourists, sort of. life is tourism, sort of."


I wish it were socially acceptable to take pictures of everything, all the time. I was standing around waiting for the T today and there was a cloud in the sky over my dorm that I really wanted a picture of, and I had my camera, but I didn't want to look like a strange sort of tourist. so all I got was the cell phone picture you see above.

it's possible that I think too many things are noteworthy. I honestly think almost everything is noteworthy. but I don't think it's a bad way to be, really.

2 comments:

  1. I agree ha
    I like taking pictures of strange things...if people question them, just start yelling in some sort of gibberish and theyll go away.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah that is a good plan. XD they won't question me twice.

    ReplyDelete