Tuesday, December 8, 2009

how soon is now?

I know, I know, I KNOW.

the longer you have to wait, the better it's going to be. the more you have to be the one watching everyone else get into their messy interpersonal entanglements, the more times you learn how not to make things work, the better you'll be able to avoid the bullshit when it's finally your turn, right.

high standards are a good thing, right. things happen for people who aren't you sometimes - not all the time - because they have different standards. be patient. something will happen. be patient. don't try too hard. it'll happen when you're least trying. (I don't even know how to gauge whether or not I'm "trying" anymore.)

I won't lie, I'm a little fucking sick of it. even as I comprehend it on a logical level...I'm sick of it. and at the same time, of course, I don't know how to do anything about it. honestly don't even know where to begin. help.

I don't know how to deal with people, really. I've developed a knack for being in love with places and athletic franchises and musicians. not real people, really.

1 comment: