Thursday, February 4, 2010

social media saturation ftw

so I currently have:

a Tumblr, which is like Twitter for non-retarded people (although I don't really like it that much, honestly), mainly to connect with people here at school;
a Livejournal, mainly to talk to people I know through various fandoms;
a Blogger...blog, for shit I don't feel like posting on LJ, for the two people who actually read it, haha;
my old Xanga, which I'm never getting rid of because it's hilarious, and I actually posted on it a couple times in the fall for the hell of it;
and now I'm thinking about getting a Wordpress blog to post writing-related stuff. as in fiction I am trying to write. but I'm afraid I'll get one and then that'll completely jinx my writing brain. my writing brain is very susceptible to things like this, and it starts and stops being useful completely of its own volition.

possibly a problem, as I want to be A Writer, but not even really the most pressing obstacle, considering the issues I have with things like, you know, plot. oh well.

[this is a public service announcement, this is only a test]

No comments:

Post a Comment