Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the best of my phone (or the best i haven't accidentally deleted)

"...looking through past texts, someone would think we are all sexually charged and mad as a bag of squirrels."

"yeah, but would they be wrong?"

"no they'd be spot on."
- Lizz and myself, just now


"is he an INDIAN?"
- my mother, last week. this is better left out of context.


"WOW AN ALIEN!" [ridiculously triumphant music]
- Cara, August 2009


"SID LET OUT A VICTORY YODEL. THE FANDOMS WILL BE GOING CRAZY. I LOVE ALL OF THEM."
- Sam, June 2009


"WE TRADED WHITNEY TO ANAHEIM. FOR CHRIS KUNITZ AND A PROSPECT FORWARD. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, I JUST SENT THIS TEXT TO THE PENS MOBILE ORGANIZATION. WHY."
- Tom, February 2009


"wasn't it uplifting? and full of hope? AND DIDN'T U LOVE ARETHA'S HAT??? [clapping smiley]" - my mother, on Obama's inauguration, January 2009


"so I come out of the lincoln tunnel and the first thing i c in manhattan is a ginormous poster of tom cruise with an eyepatch"
-Eric, November 2008


"ah I see. hahaha they just played the immigrant song while showing malkin wandering around." - Tom, November 2008


"lawl, today dad told me that he believes the 3 things that are larger than life in our world (meaning yours and my world) are tyler durden, pav, and rick nash. we've taught him well :D" - Tom, September 2008


"Ha ha ha ha suffer midget" - Elana, July 2008


"It was made in 98 so he had to be but watching it now, i couldn't stop laughing as he like tried to infect some students" - Jack Denny, June 2008 (side note, I had no idea what this meant at the time and I still don't)


"talk to me again and i'll kick ur ass" - Eric, April 2008


"is number 9 one of the new guys???? hes a woos" - Shyloh, March 2008 (I believe she meant "wuss")


"dude someone tried to kill mick jager [sic]" - Marissa, March 2008


"grrr [fierce]" - Eric, February 2008

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this ha
    but that absolutely blows that you didnt get the Bob Dylan interview/meet up.
    oh man. Id kick someones ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks, it's like my own personal textsfromlastnight XD

    it was annoying, although I didn't really expect to get the interview because Stalls only started trying to get in touch with the people, like, two weeks before the show, and it's BOB DYLAN so I think we would have needed a little more notice. I still got to go to the show though :D

    ReplyDelete