Friday, October 9, 2009

love that dirty water (oh, boston you're my home)


(that's not from tonight, it's from last week. I tried to post it then and Blogger repeatedly lost its shit so I gave up.)

a glorious feeling -- walking down the street in the rain, soaking wet, in light shorts and a T-shirt, laughing at all the people huddled under umbrellas with their coats and hats, trying to get out of the way of nature.


there's something about a river - even if I'm in the middle of a city, which I am, I always have enough space if I can get near a river. "when you start separating the people from their rivers what have you got? bureaucracy!" - Jack Kerouac



and the flat and gray-blue Charles
leaves no doubt to where we are

city lights to the east and west
underneath this sky I'll rest

No comments:

Post a Comment