Thursday, October 15, 2009

to riding your bike midday past the three-piece suits


is it strange that one of my life goals is still to sometime play Mark in a production of Rent? I REALIZE I AM A GIRL, I'm obviously fine with being a girl in real life...but any time I sing along with any of these songs I always take his part. without fail. and I would love to be in a production of that show at all, but can you really see me as any of the girls? I thought not.

sometimes I think I am tremendously weird.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay, love, I wanna be Angel :D hahah, though I'm probably more of a Maureen...

    I fear I'm always destined to be besties with those who identify with Mark. Five minutes into the movie, Mike pointed at the goofy, little, blond man and said "That's me."

    I need to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed that your url is henrythewalrus. i take back my previous statement. you are tremendously weird XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, I could see you as either Angel or Maureen really. you'd work it.

    oh, Mike. ahaha yeah, we tend to pair up with the Maureens and Angels of the world, it's just how it happens. if we only hung out with other Marks we'd be the most awkward circles of friends ever.

    I'm emailing you back as soon as I can. or, do you have a working phone yet? we should talk on the phone.

    ahahaha. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. I am bad at naming things, I always have been. Rain remains my one shining moment in that department.

    ReplyDelete