Friday, March 5, 2010

there will be growth in the spring.

the last month and a half in Boston has been like some weird half-waking dream. I can't believe it's been so long since I was last here at the airport; it feels like I've hardly done anything in the time I've been back, even though I've really done quite a bit.

I've spent a lot of time alone with my own brain, for better or worse. I've had some of my most fun weekends yet in college, and some of the most depressing. I almost went out to a beach at the end of the train line at night, alone, in the dark, till I got scared and turned around three stops away. I've started to see a couple different ways the next four years could go, and I still haven't decided which one to pursue. I've realized it's always going to be hard for me to make real friends as easily as most people do. and I hope I know enough now to make the last month and a half of this semester better than the first month and a half has been.

also, everyone should listen to this song: "Departure Arrival" by Mischief Brew. download it. I'll send it to you. whatever. listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. YOU SHOULDA WRITTEN IT ANYWAY, FOOL. An escapade indeed!

    ReplyDelete