Friday, March 26, 2010

can't forget the time or place


this is still one of my favorite playlists I've ever made:

1. "El Scorcho," Weezer
2. "Love You Madly," Cake
3. "Piazza, New York Catcher," Belle and Sebastian
4. "Desire," U2
5. "I Want To Hold Your Hand," The Beatles
6. "I Want To Tell You," The Beatles
7. "I Will Dare," the Replacements
8. "I've Just Seen a Face," Jim Sturgess
9. "Don't Let Me Down," Dana Fuchs and Martin Luther McCoy
10. "California Dreamin'," The Mamas and the Papas
11. "Elevation," U2
12. "Love Today," Mika
13. "Anyone Else But You," the Moldy Peaches
14. "Seasons of Love," Rent


-- July 2008. Washington, DC. in honor of a kid who knew all the same obscure Beatles songs I did, sang Johnny Cash with me at the Vietnam War Memorial, had a man-crush on Bono, was so involved with musicals that I'm still not 100% certain he was straight (boy knew all the words to "Seasons of Love" before I did), and in the end, went home to Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment