Monday, April 19, 2010

because my roommates are doing important things and I can't turn on the Sox game and interrupt them.


a brief list of mostly-semi-epic things I want to do in my life, in no particular order:

1. run the Boston Marathon (which is going on outside my window, zooomg)
2. go to Base Camp of Mount Everest
3. go to a Yankees-Sox game in New York in Sox stuff (I'd need someone to go with me, as I like being alive)
4. go to an NHL playoff game
5. play an actual gig with a band/play songs I/my band has written in said gig
6. meet Chuck Klosterman
7. party with Max Talbot
8. drive from an East Coast state to a West Coast state
9. go to Australia
10. live in Ireland for at least a few months
11. go to Spain and the Czech Republic and maybe France if I can be bothered
12. go to Montreal
13. write and publish a book
14. drive to somewhere I've never been before and sleep there for the night, unplanned
15. become fluent in another language.

No comments:

Post a Comment